Uploaded on Mar 28, 2011
Money as debt is a very interesting documentary, that everyone should see.
To me it was a bit shocking and a real eye-opener. It explains in a lot of ways why
it is such a mess in this world.
It explains in a very simple and easy to understand way:
* How money is created and where it really comes from.
* How our moneysystem works.
* How banks can loan such insane amounts of money.
* Why everyone is so heavily in debt.
* Why our money is worth less and less.
* Why asking interest over a loan is not a good idea.
* Why the stuff we buy gets crappier and needs to be replaced sooner.
* That modern banking is the biggest scam ever.
* How totally screwed we really are.
I urge everyone to hand this documentary to friends and family.