Thursday 16 May 2013

Update re: New Website for OPPT


Many thanks to Anonymous for highlighting that the www.peoplestrust1776.org website was no longer linking to anything on:

All of the material regarding OPPT, UCC, and The One People (TOP) can now be found on one website, the I-UV website, linked below. I've found it's quicker just for now to Google search "i-uv" then the topic area i'm wanting to look at, such as "success stories", "original UCC filings", "courtesy notices",etc.  That's because I haven't learned to use the "i-uv" site yet, and this seems to be the quickest way for me to get in. You might find the same    ; )

The next question you're asking is:  What the heck is "I-UV" ??  

It's a relationship. It's the relationship between "I" (myself) and "Universal Value". It's about really recognising 'Who I Am'.  I Am "The Value", ie: whatever it is that I DO or BE adds value to the world. eg: I plant a tree, make a dress, write an article, fix someone's car or their plumbing, meditate, take a leisurely walk or sunbathe (collecting Vitamin D) ~ I add valueThis means that the gold and the silver are not 'the value'. It's The PeopleIt's YOUIt's ME.   

The banksters have been trying to tell us all along that it's 'the money' that's the value. But we now know that that's nothing but a big fat lie   :-/  I Am.  I Be.  I Do.  

That's it. There's nothing else to add... Just like what Eckhart Tolle says in The Power of Now  : )

Homepage  -   http://i-uv.com/
Welcome  -  http://i-uv.com/oppt-absolute/

Bob and Heather begin discussion about a new 'treasury system' (incl. communications & networking) in a radio interview back on 19 March 2013 (transcripts). Scroll down to around 45% (<1/2 way) into that interview. The discussion seems to start here: "Bob: There's one thing I wanted to mention...  Heather: Someone asked me today..."   This seems to be the beginnings of the discussion about the I-UV site.  Check it out...  



I've also added the link for other radio show transcripts on the I-UV site:


Search results for "What does I UV mean?"
http://i-uv.com/?s=What+does+I+UV+mean%3F   (other radio show transcripts)


          


No comments: