- by KC May 14
to john.key, c.finlayson, michael.heron, paula.bennettmp, tuhitia.katene.
- John Key, the man acting as the Prime Minister for New Zealand;
- Christopher Finlayson, the man acting as Attorney General for New Zealand;
- Mike Heron, the man acting as Solicitor General for New Zealand;
- Paula Bennett; the woman acting as Minister of Social Development for New Zealand;
- Tuhitia Katene; the woman acting as Agent of Ministry of Social Development for New Zealand;
In relation to The Rule Of Law By The Law of The Land, a clarification from you of what laws and jurisdiction you comprehend this to be, and you will answer all the following questions appropriately.
Directions for response
l. Affected parties wishing to respond appropriately must do so within SEVEN (7) DAYS of service of this notice. Responses must be made under Oath or attestation, upon full commercial liability and penalty of perjury no later than SEVEN (7) DAYS from the date of original service.
2. Failure to respond appropriately will result in an automatic default judgment securing forevermore all rights and establishing permanent and irrevocable estoppel by acquiescence forevermore barring the bringing of charges under any statute or Act against myself a Sovereign-on-the-Land known as K.of the C. family.
Thank you for your ATTENTION to this matter